Poignant Irrelevance

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

i lost 8.1 pounds this week. hehe. like i said before though, its mainly because last week i had just eaten dinner and had 3 cans of diet coke, etc before weight-in #1. we'll see if i can lose any weight this week off of this low(er) base.

nonetheless i'm about 1 pound lighter right now compared to when i quit the "official" diet last year. not too bad i guess. thats pretty much what i figured, based on my own scale anyway. i like where i'm starting from-- i lost 10-13 last year and now i'm in position to continue the progress.

tonight my legs were cement again, my 5 mile run was kind of a tough one! so much for the 40-miles/week wonderment. i will go ahead and tuck that thought away for the time being. i can't even run 14 miles in two days without struggling, so first things first!

later dudes. 5 or 6 mile tomorrow, plus the most anticipated day of the week:
CARBO LOAD!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmm.....pasta.

3 Comments:

  • That's like TV reality show weight lost. Way to go!

    I love carb loading day.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 PM  

  • I'm digging that weight loss plan. Gonna eat like a PIG tomorrow!

    By Blogger Jank, at 11:22 PM  

  • I have a question. I'm going to restart Cto5K program in a few weeks. Should I carb up at all for the amount of running that entails? It doesn't seem like I'd need to do anything special, but on the other hand the last time I was running first thing in the morning, empty stomach, and it was horrendous. Not enough juice in the muscles.

    By Blogger M@rla, at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home