Poignant Irrelevance

Monday, August 28, 2006

sleepy

i'm tired dudes. i was relieved that there was no running on the schedule tonight. sometimes its nice to watch football and doze off while reading a book or figuring out some sudoku. ahhhhhh.

a blister on the small pinky-toe of my left foot broke open yesterday. its about the size of a dime; not a huge deal-- that is the extent of my current "injury" list. my knee is hanging in there. my quads/hamstrings/glutes were just a tad sore today but pretty much back to normal.

the diet was a bit of a struggle today, i was so dang hungry. weigh-in is wednesday night (who weigh's in at night??). i'll probably be down a couple pounds by default, because i ate dinner and drank 3 cans of diet coke before my first weigh-in. i should probably count wednesday's weigh-in as my starting weight.

later dudes, i'm going to get out the sudoku and watch sportscenter in bed.

2 Comments:

  • I'm addicted to sudoku now. I really suck at it though, I don't have the patience to follow it all the way through.

    By Blogger M@rla, at 5:57 PM  

  • I weigh in at night after my runs, but before dinner, except on the weekends when I weigh in first thing in the morning (sat/sun).

    Hang in there d00d, and before you know it, it's going to be Oct 1st.

    By Blogger Shawn, at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home