Poignant Irrelevance

Thursday, August 10, 2006

liquid drive

i felt like i was running inside the shower tonight. i got drenched for at least 40 minutes of my run. my hands were wrinkly and everything. whew! there's no way those shoes will be dry by saturday.

my nipples are on fire too. stupid rain. heh.


if i did my math correctly, i did this training run about 5.5% slower than my 10k race pace in april. i just had to get out of that rain as quickly as possible, it was not too fun.

tomorrow i'm going to rest even though i'm a behind mileage (once again) this week. i should be at 16 but i'm at 14.

2 Comments:

  • Now why do I have this feeling that "nipples on fire" is going to get you a whole lotta Google action??

    The running weather I like the best is a LIGHT rain.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 PM  

  • Hey *Brent. Did you read my post from Thursday? It sounds like we both had an extra shower. ;)

    By Blogger April Anne, at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home