Poignant Irrelevance

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

tonight i did a couple loads of laundry and watched playoff basketball. i didn't even put on my new shoes. i am slumping. i was grumpy all morning. it is amazing what running just a couple times a week can do for a person isn't it?

i sure hope all those healthy people out there with good knees and good feet are taking advantage and running around doing something active.

we got an announcement today about a new hire; in his low 20's. we all sat around and stared out the window wondering what it would be like to be 20-something again. i can't even imagine.

if anyone reading this is healthy, get your butt outside and run around the block! son of a! this sucks.

on a more positive note, did i mention that i'm gonna get myself a sweet bike? the last bike i had was a bmx bike when i was in middle school. more on this topic later!

1 Comments:

  • Ha! You're not THAT far from a twenty something. I wish I could go back and watch video of myself in my low 20's. I think it would be hilarious.

    By Blogger Rae, at 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home