Poignant Irrelevance

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

hey guess what? my knee felt pretty good today! i didn't feel any twinges while driving, didn't need to adjust the position of my leg at all while sitting at my desk, and i even wore my uncomfortable pair of dress shoes. no pain while walking around. progress?

i'm sure there will be starts and stops to recovery but lets go ahead and call this a good day.

however, i wasn't brave enough to lace up the shoes and go pound the pavement tonight. soon, soon.

this week i've been a little stressed out about my imminent visit to gf's home town. i/we am/are staying at her parents over memorial day weekend. whew.

check out the bike i have my eye on...how fun does that look. its a "cheap" bike, mostly because i can't even tell the difference between a good bike and a cheap bike. this one is around $500. who knew cheap bikes were $500? crazy. i think it should be pretty fun though. i have some trails near my house plus i think this should work on the paved trails. i will make up my mind (on which bike) when i get back from my weekend trip. have a nice long weekend everybody.

2 Comments:

  • Get the cool bike in the infomercials - it has automatic shifting and it's "only" $396.

    By Blogger Denise, at 3:09 PM  

  • Don't worry about the GF's parents: the thing that will impress them the most is how you treat their daughter, and you have no problems there.

    Or maybe it will be like that Meet the Fockers movie...

    By Blogger M@rla, at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home