Poignant Irrelevance

Monday, November 14, 2005

trottin'

i am very excited to run my first turkey trot!!! i can't believe it's here already, can you guys? is everybody else going to do one?? this is so exciting. fun times. i don't even care about setting a PR i just think it will be fun to run my first inaugural turkey trot!

i think everybody should post a picture of their Turkey T course, just for something fun. the course i will run (i think it is this sunday) goes around a lake but it looks like you have to double back a little because its not big enough to run just once around....

..


if you are playing along, list the weather forecast for your race day (just for fun)...my forecast is for partly cloudy, high of 40 degrees, low of 30.

i read about the results from 2004 and twin sisters tied for the first place female finishers. cool, huh? they finished in 18:39.

tonight is another night where i am bursting with plenty of energy to go outside and run around. i keep saying i'll get my gear but really, this weekend is THE weekend for gear purchasing. hopefully i will hit the treadmill tonight. i think i will do biceps and either triceps or back also.

later dudes.

3 Comments:

  • ooooh, sure, rub it in why don'cha!!!

    ::sigh::

    have a good time. i'd be very excited if i were you too!! stay warm!

    By Blogger a.maria, at 9:17 AM  

  • I'll be doing my first Turkey Trot too! I don't have a pic of the course but the forecast at this point says cloudy and high of 36F (though some snow in the preceding days so maybe I'll have to pull out my Yak Trax).

    By Blogger Lara, at 9:28 AM  

  • I'm doing my 2nd TT on Thanksgiving morning. It's a 10k.


    Here is the map:

    http://www.shelteringarms.org/index.cfm?menuitemid=157&menusubid=85

    the weather is supposed to be a sunny 75

    By Blogger Tiggs, at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home