Poignant Irrelevance

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

i did not (will not) run or lift tonight. need some extra sleep, after i blog this of course--i know my priorities!

my biceps are still sore from tuesday's lift. it felt like it was a good lifting session and this confirms it. tomorrow i will do shoulders after a little meeting. i am seriously getting worn down by trying to keep all of the facts straight. i'm starting to crack!
its not so fun any more. must use lifeline to poll audience. heh. plus all of the planning and then not going to the same place twice, this town is only so big. this will be the decisive weekend. will the contestants please step forward for their final interview.

i know you are so jealous of my dinner tonight.
i have been eating a frozen meal for lunch and dinner. in between that, the calories have not been of the best quality. today was another 1,600 calorie day but the decent calories nutrition-wise probably composed half of that amount. night, i'm going to bed. i'm getting behind on my blog reading!

6 Comments:

  • What the hell IS that thing? :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 AM  

  • My money is on something Mexican, perhaps burrito on rice. Meantime, I guess the juggling will be ending. Choose right!

    By Blogger Scooter, at 11:58 AM  

  • If there's no clear "winner" in the bunch then I think you need to continue to date unexclusively. Don't eliminate until you're sure you've got someone really special!

    By Blogger Denise, at 12:55 PM  

  • Can either of them cook? After seeing your dinner, I think you need to pick the one that cooks the best. :-)

    Interesting enough my Word Verification is uyuki...perfect description of your dinner just oddly spelled.

    By Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris, at 1:29 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger April Anne, at 12:01 PM  

  • I just re-read my comment....“excitements” should be 'excites me'--opps! :)

    ...and perhaps I need a disclaimer. I am only in my twenties, so what do I really know about life in the grand scheme of things?---not a lot. I hope I can look back years from now to see how have I have grown and matured as a person.
    Take Care, april anne

    (You might want to delete the last comment because I used your 'other' name. I am very sorry about that. I think I got carried away with my thoughts.)

    By Blogger April Anne, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home