Poignant Irrelevance

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

ha you guys are funny. i like your ideas though!

tonight i did biceps while watching the amazing race. some cute girls on that show--i like megans cute dimples. i watched the biggest loser before that. i guess i watched a lot of tv tonight. i plan on going to bed early too.

in other news i have been a little more hungry lately. today i had around 1,600 calories. hmmm. maybe it is just a fluke. maybe its the lifting? not sure. my stomach is growling right now though. good thing i don't have anything in my apartment to snack on. later dudes.

3 Comments:

  • A night of TV every once in a while is good for your soul.

    By Blogger Denise, at 2:48 PM  

  • The lifting will make you hungry. Eat some protein and drink lots of water. (That's what my PT says, but I had pizza and beer, last night, instead).

    By Blogger Ben, aka BadBen, at 4:27 PM  

  • The Biggest Loser is my favorite show. We watched is yesterday (God Bless TiVo!) and I swear every episode makes me cry. I don't totally get why Matt ate SO much, but hey, whatever he thinks will work. I'd love to be on that show!! I know there's no way (at 116 pds) they'd take me, but I'd love the time with the trainers. I'm actually going through a mid-life (errr...quarter-life+3 yrs) crisis and thinking about going back to school to be a nutritionist or a trainer.

    By Blogger Rae, at 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home