Poignant Irrelevance

Sunday, November 13, 2005

i just finished my chest workout. it was good, i'll be sore for a couple of days.

i didn't run today. it was really cold outside so i wussed out. and i haven't pulled myself out of the i-hate-the-treadmill rut yet. i looked a little for some warm fleece boxers or something of the like, but didn't look very hard. i feel lazy today.

i can't think of any other interesting stories. i cleaned my apartment a little and watched football. called some girls. watched more football. did some laundry.

i will do just about anything to avoid cleaning my apartment. case in point, i took a picture of myself in black and white, then embossed it with paintsh0p (i'm such a dork). then i watched swingers again (hilarious movie, "my boy is all growns up! all growns up!!" ha ha ha). then i lifted chest. then i finally gave in and cleaned a little bit. now i'm blogging. now i should go do a little more cleaning booo.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home