Poignant Irrelevance

Sunday, October 16, 2005

this is a boring post and is not about running

I completed the circuit routine again tonight.  My shoulders are weaker since the ‘thon training, have I mentioned that?  Well, they are still weak and its frustrating.  This is the last circuit I will do for a while.  I’m going back to the individual body part routines because they will help to re-build the strength gains much quicker.  The circuit is more for burning fat which is fine and good, but right now I just want the strength back.  

My left calf muscle is still sore from Saturday’s race.  I’ve been stretching it.  

This post was just an excuse to try out the new editor released by blogger in august (I’m obviously behind the times)….it lets you write and edit posts in word. pretty handy!