Poignant Irrelevance

Thursday, October 06, 2005


a little while ago, krista posted about some of the tough word verifications she gets. check this one out that i got tonight. what the heck! i couldn't figure it out. i had to wait for a new "puzzle" in order to post my comment.

i have a lot to say about my training and goals and other stuff too but i also want to decompress a little before i ramble on too much. just know that i'm still smiling every day and re-living the race constantly.

my flight got moved to the wee hours of fri morning...i should get to bed early but i can't stop reading blogs about everybody's running.

1 Comments:

  • I was just totally complaining to myself about the messed up word scramble thingies - get out of my head!!!

    By Blogger Denise, at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home