Poignant Irrelevance

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

couple pictures

lake calhoun, last saturday morning. ahhhh. all is right with the world when you run on that path.



hilarious. me last saturday--the 5k finishing line is only steps away. ha ha! i have never seen what i look like when i'm sprinting. pretty funny. whats with my facial expression?

know we are all friends here but i was too embarrassed to show my grimacing face in this picture. haha. (this one is also from the final spring to the finish line)



this was my run from wed. night. i wrote about the run already but erased the text. oh well, no big deal. it was just a blah run.

11 Comments:

  • It's all about attitude baby and trust me, with that facial expression you got it! Nike's new campaign talks about running yourself ugly - that we don't run to look hot - what would the point be? We run to get sweaty, bluge forehead veins and pull funny faces!

    I reckon you're a runner : )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 AM  

  • um...NO ONE looks good when they are racing. at least that's what i tell myself when i see the professional pics. at least the one you showed is totally fine. bye!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:44 AM  

  • you only have one leg and a stump in that second picture! what happened?!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:31 AM  

  • I'm just impressed with the muscular definitely in your legs - you are DEFINITELY a runner!

    By Blogger Denise, at 12:55 PM  

  • ooo look at those legs :) I am most intrigued by the long sleeved clothing you seem to be wearing. You mean to say its actualyl cool outside while you are running?! Crazy!

    By Blogger Tiggs, at 1:50 PM  

  • you're one hot babe.

    By Blogger jeanne, at 2:33 PM  

  • The leaves look beautiful!! Ours don't really change - they sort of dry up and fall off.

    By Blogger Rae, at 6:19 AM  

  • I don't even want to know what my face looks like while i'm sprinting to the finish line. Yeck. Love the air clearance shot!!

    By Blogger m, at 9:34 AM  

  • aww thanks guys! :)

    By Blogger brent, at 7:17 PM  

  • Muwhaaaahahahah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 PM  

  • I love the "air" shot.

    By Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris, at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home