Poignant Irrelevance

Saturday, October 21, 2006

i completed a circuit routine this morning. its the first circuit routine i've done since May. weak! it took 17:30 (not that the time matters, but to give a reference). i had to drop down the weight on several sets and my form wasn't all that great.

next week is my crazy week at work. i'm not going to set any crazy exercise goals this time; the last time i tried that and failed to reach my standards, i funked out for another 2 or 3 weeks.

i will work out when i can next week. if it doesn't happen for me, i will simply start back up in about 6 days. no big deal. the world will not stop spinning. i will eat healthy.

last week i attended this.
it was a cool experience. i don't come from a musical background, but i thought it would be something to expand my horizons! it was cool.

later dudes. good luck all chicago participants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home