Poignant Irrelevance

Sunday, February 05, 2006

today i ran 4 miles on the treadmill, it sucked. i do not like the treadmill. but i can either choose to run on the treadmill until it gets warmer, or not run at all and continue to lose my running edge. those are my options. today it was 10 degrees outside, felt like negative-something blah blah blah.

would anybody be offended if i said i love thongs? i love thongs. they rule.

well anyways. valentines day....i'm a little stressed about it. i haven't gotten anything, i have no idea what to do. please don't offer suggestions but i'm just saying that i have no idea what to do and time is running out. in typical fashion she already has my gift(s) picked out. i can't get too much, can't get too little, can't go too overboard, has to be meaningful but......bleah, its going to be tricky.

there is a lot of pressure on the guy to plan everything all out, you know what i'm saying? she doesn't put this pressure on me by any means but lets face it, i have to plan something.

i do have one reservation but i have to change it-- we can't go out on v-day because of scheduling conflict. wish me luck.

5 Comments:

  • Dude, don't wear a thong. It will interfere with your running.

    By Blogger M@rla, at 7:10 AM  

  • Sorry I HATE thongs. And nothing I hate worse than low rider jeans with a thong showing. I don't care how hot looking the women is. Leaves nothing to the imagination and.... Okay I'll hushup now...

    By Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris, at 1:55 PM  

  • luck!

    By Blogger ida, at 7:21 PM  

  • i'm with mar!a...butt hair and thongs create nasty chaffing when running.

    trust me.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:47 PM  

  • I like thongs, but not for running.

    I agree, there is way too much pressure for Valentine's Day, especially when the relationship is just starting out. My best friend and her husband go gung-ho for Groundhog Day. Flowers are cheaper and reservations are easier to get. I get a big kick out of their honouring a rodent. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home