Poignant Irrelevance

Monday, January 16, 2006

i like the, "put up or shut up" idea that "zeke" mentions. that's pretty much where i'm at. no more talk about goals or aspirations from me for quite some time. results and maybe a foreshadowing of the next day thats it! go visit his site, he's hardcore. its a good read. plus i think he probably lives less than 10 miles from me, although we've never met.

i just did my chest workout. it was pretty good i guess. i need heavier weights in my apartment. i guess i'll actually have to go to the gym once in a while? the gym where i pay $50 a month? sheesh.

i did 3 sets of 12 reps db flat bench, and 3 sets of flyes, about 8-10 reps per set. no running tonight.

2 Comments:

  • Brent, thanks for mentioning my blog. Do you have plans of doing the Winter Carnival Half in < 3 weeks?

    By Blogger Chad, at 7:27 PM  

  • I actually think you do put up! I am constantly inspired by how you push yourself!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home