Poignant Irrelevance

Thursday, January 19, 2006

quick update.
last night a buddy and i completed a nice arm routine. biceps and triceps. i'm kind of sore today. still sore from my chest lift a few days ago too.
tonight i sprinted 2.3 miles around the neighborhood. its a little chilly! plus i gotta go (see about a girl). but hey i got out there and made a committment to myself to run. my watch says i averaged 8:48 splits. i didn't feel too tired--a glimpse of potential for my spring running! i'm kind of pscyhed about that, even though it was a little run. i was a little concerned after last sunday's tiring 9:00 splits.
tomorrow will be a rest day. like i need it, buy i'm calling it a rest day anyway because i know i won't workout.
saturday i have high hopes for a decent 6 miles at least. plus lifting.
have a good weekend everybody. i apologize in advance for any spelling or gramatical errors. later yo.

5 Comments:

  • I have no problem with grammar or spelling errors, they make me feel right at home. :-)

    By Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris, at 10:09 PM  

  • I have no problem with grammar or spelling errors, they make me feel right at home. :-)

    By Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris, at 10:10 PM  

  • Have a great weekend! Good luck with your run!

    By Blogger Rae, at 10:38 PM  

  • I have no problem with grammar or spelling errors, they make me feel right at home. :-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:01 AM  

  • heh...sorry...just had to do that. good to see you out running again!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home