Poignant Irrelevance

Friday, May 01, 2009

april '09

April was an interesting month. On the running front, it was fairly substantial for me.

April total running miles: 171.37. Whew.

Not very many long runs though: 13, 16 (trail race), 16.
But lots of medium-long runs: 12.5, 10, 10, 10, 9.5, 9, 11.

YTD miles through April: 485 miles. Woah.





























I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue with this mileage. I may or may not, depending on one variable in particular (of which some of you know about and most do not). Heh.

Weight: only down a couple.
Nutrition: slightly below average. Quality mostly ok but quantity too high.

I hope to build on April's mileage in May, with more long runs in particular. I'm gonna try to run another 16 on Saturday, which would make this weeks mileage creep up into the lower 50s. Sweet!

2 Comments:

  • Wow! Great job with all those miles!!!

    By Blogger Rae, at 8:38 AM  

  • I love the idea of trail running. Back when I [sort of] ran, that was always one of my goals.

    By Blogger Marla, at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home