Poignant Irrelevance

Monday, October 20, 2008

knot

dudes i'm getting married on saturday! i wasn't really nervous until this week. i don't know why i'm nervous. well mainly: i do not like being on stage in front of people. i hope everything goes well. i hope my bride has an awesome day, in the end that is what matters the most. she is very excited (as am i), so i hope she will look back on the day with a smile, knowing that it was a perfect day -- a room filled with love and our closest family and friends.

7 Comments:

  • Holy! That came up SO FAST. Other people's lives fly by for me. I hope you have a magical day as the start of a magical life together.

    By Blogger Mia Goddess, at 11:14 PM  

  • ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i remember when you started dating!!!!!! best wishes!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 PM  

  • super excited for you, brent. it'll be a great day, mostly because of the "i hope my bride has an awesome day" mentality. enjoy and best wishes!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:05 PM  

  • who's liveblogging??

    congrats!!! (post some TBD pics!)

    By Blogger Danny, at 10:26 PM  

  • OMG...congrats. I wish you both all the best! And like Audrey I too remember reading about when you first met.

    Glad I came back in time to catch the event and can't wait to see the wedding photos.

    By Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris, at 8:24 PM  

  • OMG THAT'S TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

    Congratulations to you both - I know you will have a wonderful life together.

    By Blogger Marla, at 7:28 AM  

  • Congratulations!!! I hope you had a beautiful wedding and are enjoying a relaxing and special honeymoon!

    By Blogger Rae, at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home