Poignant Irrelevance

Monday, September 29, 2008

sunday night--
*clank!* *clunk!*
*clank!* *clunk!*

her: ...what's in the dryer?
me: hmm, towels i think
me: i'll go check
a few seconds later....
me: *shoulders slumped*
me: i washed and dried my ipod
:(

doh!
it was completely dead. i forgot to check my shorts pockets. heh.

i figured i'd try to plug it in one more time tonight. sure enough the sucker started to charge up. it works! i am amazed. the screen is all blotchy but i can still read it.
woo hoo!

the carnage on wall street continues. maybe congress can deliberate on a bailout for a few more weeks, yeah, great idea. pass the stupid thing you idiots. wall street is unforgiving when it comes to dealing with uncertainty.

weather still looks ok for sunday :) 30% chance of showers with a high of 65, low of 50. i don't care about showers, all i care about is humidity and heat.

1 Comments:

  • I washed the pod once, too, and was amazed that it recovered. Good product!

    The little bunny is so cuuuuuute! I saw a tiny snake yesterday when I was mowing, thank goodness I spotted it in time. I herded it off into the trees with a stick - how gross would it be to run it over with the mower??

    By Blogger Marla, at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home