Poignant Irrelevance

Monday, October 22, 2007

video alert * tbd *

embarrassing video alert!

do i ,or do i not look like a handyman who can fix anything? ha ha.

i was putting up a pottery barn thing on the wall. it turned out well (picture later). my gf was recording me without my knowledge; she was holding up the camera, and i thought she was just positioning to take a picture but she was recording. i do this to her a lot so i kind of had it coming. you can hear her asking me questions to see what i'll say. heh. this will be deleted real fast!

seriously, if anything goes wrong in this house that needs fixing, i'm in trouble. ha ha. fyi the walls are made out of plaster because this place was built in 1938.




6 Comments:

  • You at least look the handman part ;-) I'll have to try the camera trick on my wife...

    By Blogger Jack, at 2:25 AM  

  • Your video is hilarious!

    Nice work on the 29 mile week - I think a lot of us who swam through Chicago are feeling out of it and a little beat up. Hang in there and make sure you take care of that knee :)

    Congrats on the two year anniversary!e

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 PM  

  • I like the way you're pretending to know...something. :)

    By Blogger Mia Goddess, at 11:09 PM  

  • lol..you and my hubby are quite a like. He's not really a handyman either.

    By Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris, at 8:11 PM  

  • I like that green color of your walls.

    By Blogger lainb, at 8:30 PM  

  • Ha! The plaster is a pain!! You'd be amazed what you can fix with some drywall tape and paste. =)

    By Blogger Rae, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home