Poignant Irrelevance

Thursday, October 18, 2007

sbucks update

so, you know how they are running that promotion with apple? whereby you receive a card with a code, good for one free song per day from itunes?

















heh.

so i have been running a little "faster" lately than i did during training, which is making me more sore than i generally was when i was putting in a lot of miles! booooo. my groin is kind of sore, and my knee started to bother me too. ha. i'd kind of like to get some new shoes but the corrent ones have around 200 miles so they have a ways to go yet.

i sent my gf some roses the other day. 'twas 2 years since we first met.

3 Comments:

  • Congrats on two years. Sneaks up on you.

    I cannot believe that I haven't gotten any of them there cards... Must be why I haven't been twitchy lately..

    By Blogger Jank, at 9:51 PM  

  • I really like the mix of colors. I've never been a big rose person, but I would like that.

    By Blogger M@rla, at 7:17 AM  

  • Congrats on the 2 years, the flowers are gorgeous!!

    By Blogger Rae, at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home