Poignant Irrelevance

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

red pepper

for dinner tonight i thawed out some shrimp cocktails. they tasted funny so i only ate a handful.

then i decided i would make a protein shake. i added a scoop and a half of EAS (not my favorite) chocolate and then thought for the heck of it i would sprinkle in some cinnamon before blending.

darn, the cinnamon turned out to be red pepper. i debated but ultimately decided i couldn't muster even a sip. i dumped it out and made another shake.

on my way home from work i picked up a new flavor of coffee, and i'm going to make a cup on a few minutes.

shrimp cocktail, protein shake, coffee. hmm...if i come down with an upset stomach i will report back. this is just one glimpse into why i need to take cooking lessons.

which one of these top-of-feet look distressed? either? they both look weird to me. however one of them has prevented me from running since 12/30/07 (pictures are from tonight).

2 Comments:

  • I totally cannot figure out what part of your body I'm looking at. I keep looking and it just isn't clicking in my brain. It all looks distressed when it doesn't seem to match up to any human parts!

    By Blogger M@rla, at 12:13 PM  

  • ok, you need to go look at THIS.

    By Blogger M@rla, at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home