Poignant Irrelevance

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

i forgot to mention one thing regarding your purchase of the below mentioned product.

in other news, i just ran a quicker 5k (25:59) before i finish packing....and i don't want to spoil it for everybody but lets just say that an elite athlete came on my ipod and congratulted me for setting a new personal best for 1-mile! sweet. so far this month i'm up to 80 miles. with only 3 days remaining in december, the 100-mile mark looks like it might slip from my fingertips once again. i don't think i will be able to run 20 miles in 3 days while i'm visiting MI. thats ok. i'll have another shot in january! i only broke the 80-mile barrier during one month while training last summer (september), so things are looking up.

7 Comments:

  • Hi! Just browsing and saw your posts on running. Keep up the good work! I love to run too and backpack and rock climb. Good job on persevering in the freezing temps. I think it's like 55 degrees outside in CA!
    Fun to see how much you have in common with other people. Good luck in the new year!

    By Blogger Lauren Michelle, at 11:38 AM  

  • Hey B, Merry Christmas and have a great time visiting the inlaws... d'oh! ;) That's so cool about the nike ipod kit having a little cameo appearance to congratulate you!

    By Blogger Mia Goddess, at 2:35 PM  

  • I just got an ipod shuffle for Christmas - I guess that's the beginner product, but I think it's a big improvement on what I've had so far (future post coming about that!)

    Your latest comment on my blog has me very intrigued - this thing had better not have cost you money!!!!

    By Blogger M@rla, at 3:55 PM  

  • Merry christmas and happy new year! Enjoy your time with the gf. Looks like you are liking your new toy. Congrats on breaking 80 this month.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM  

  • Wow - a nice new Christmas (running) gadget. . . fun! Nice job on your mileage!

    By Blogger D, at 7:50 PM  

  • HI!!! Yeah!!!!!!! SOOO fast!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 AM  

  • happy new year!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home