Poignant Irrelevance

Monday, December 04, 2006

i feel like i'm only doing just enough to get by. i don't know what it will take for me to really make a difference. i feel like i'm floating along on a strong moving current; the current is easy, the current is powerful, the current moves me along. it takes effort to keep myself in the current, but i do not guide the raft. i set the alarm clock, it blares in the morning, i turn it off, i go to work, i come home, i set the alarm clock, it blares in the morning, i turn it off.

4 Comments:

  • I know the feeling!

    By Blogger Ali, at 9:41 AM  

  • I'm sending virtual hugs and good thoughts to you - hang in there!!!

    By Blogger Denise, at 3:18 PM  

  • I think this is when it's helpful to read back through your old entries. A lot of times I find that some malaise I've been suffering - which seems like FOREVER - is really only three days or so. Dude, you just ran as Santa Claus!

    By Blogger M@rla, at 3:32 PM  

  • "same as it ever was" - talking heads.

    you are once again saying what i'm thinking/ living

    By Blogger HouseRunner, at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home