Poignant Irrelevance

Thursday, December 15, 2005

nothingness

i'm back where the snow flies. sure was nice in florida while it lasted.

i don't have much to say but i felt like an entry was imminent. i left my cell phone charger in the hotel room. a trip is not a trip unless i forget something, lose something or leave something behind. typical.

while i was gone "someone" left me a message to call her because "someone" missed hearing my voice. teehee. why would anyone miss hearing my voice, its just a regular voice. heh.

i feel like crap because i haven't been running. absolute crap. i think i've gained (a real) pound or two (eg either 3,500 or 7,000 calories). this weekend i will run! absolutely have to run.

i don't even know what else to say. i'm boring i guess. i've still been thinking about the one i dropped, because i'm a moron. i figured out how to cut the cord, then proceeded to cut the cord according to plan, and now it hurts a little that it worked. that is the definition of a moron. i can only hope that she doesn't call me again because that would mess me up.

3 Comments:

  • I have a friend who says he would much rather be the "dumpee" than the "dumper" because he feels too guilty being the "dumper." I'm sure you did what was best for you.

    By Blogger lainb, at 8:15 AM  

  • I went to Ocean Isle Beach in North Carolina this summer and did the same thing, leaving my cell phone charger at the Hotel.

    By Blogger 40 Something, at 11:28 AM  

  • I thought I left my hairbrush in the 1st hotel from our recent vacay, it turns out I left it at home all the time. I was VERY happy to see it, it's so hard to find 'the perfect brush'.

    By Blogger Rae, at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home