Poignant Irrelevance

Sunday, July 01, 2007

i headed out for my 15-miler early saturday morning, around 6am. beautiful morning out there. my average HR was 130; average pace was around 10:28, although the last 5 miles were a bit less than 10:00. around 1 hour 50 minutes into the run, i just wanted to crank it up and start cruising out there. i'm liking the pfitz idea of long runs at 10-20% less than MP--it gets to the point where after a couple hours of running i'm ready BURST, i just want to run a 9-minute mile so bad. hehe.

after the run i checked my log book. technically, since i ran 15 last sunday (instead of the usual saturday LR), i ran a total 58 miles during the last calendar week. holy smokes! hehe, sweet. my "run-weeks" actually go from monday - sunday, so thats not really how i see it, but still!

here are some pictures i took during the first hour or so of my run (below)

2 Comments:

  • Great job! It looks like a very peaceful run.

    By Blogger Rae, at 12:14 PM  

  • Beautiful pictures--I have a few of those same scenes. We live in a Runner's Paradise, don't we?

    By Blogger Dori, at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home