Poignant Irrelevance

Thursday, June 30, 2011

my right hamstring has just been killing me over the last several weeks. its the upper hamstring, right below the glute (i think). brutal! i think i started back too fast in the spring or something.

for a few weeks now, i've been getting up a little after 4am to run in the mornings. a switch flipped one day and instead of snoozing i just started getting up and heading out the door. makes it easier to spend time with the fam in the evenings. its not easy, and there are still days where i can't get up.

its very satisfying but the worst part is that i feel so hungry all day after running in the AM.

1 Comments:

  • Brent: I need you to do this race. I really really want someone I know to do this race!

    http://runforyourlives.com/

    By Blogger gingersnapper, at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home